Should your child have a speical dietary need related to a medical condition, allergy or intolerance then a special diet can be provided for them. For more information please contact the school office.
Payment for school meals can be made online via parentpay. Please contact the school office for further information.
Every child in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 will receive a free school meal, this is called Universal School Meals.
If you are in receipt of any of the benefits listed below the your child is likely to receive free school meals, even if your child receives Universal School Meals it is advised to apply for Free School Meals (FSM) status.
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
To apply or to find out more please visit https://togetherforchildren.org.uk/families/free-school-meals
Packed Lunch Information
Should your child prefer to bring a packed lunch, please ensure that the food within the packed lunches follow our school policy. All meals brought into school should be healthy and nutritious.
The school office require one week's notice for your child to change from school meals to packed lunches.