The uniform for both boys and girls consists of:
- navy blue sweatshirt, cardigan or pullover
- sky blue polo shirt with navy trim
- grey trousers, skirt or tunic
- black shoes (not trainers)
- Optional navy jackets/coats and fleeces
In summer children may wear a blue/white checked dress or grey shorts.
- navy shorts
- a white or navy t-shirt
- indoor gym shoes
- outdoor trainers.
- Optional outdoor PE kit (hoodie and jogging pants)
Items of clothing bearing the school badge are available to order through our uniform supplier 'The School Outfit' www.theschooloutfit.com Orders can be made via their website, email or at their shop 'Little Gems' in Sunderland.
Occasionally children in KS1 have little ‘accidents’ so it is a good idea to keep a spare pair of pants and socks in your child’s shoe-bag too.
PLEASE MARK EVERY ITEM OF CLOTHING, INCLUDING FOOTWEAR, CLEARLY WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME